BE PART OF A PROGRESSIVE TEAM.
Minmed Group is where your dreams coincide with your destiny. Just as we are ‘all in one togetherness’, we synergise your talents and strengths with the array of opportunities available.
Here’s the lineup of all the wonderful opportunities available at Minmed Group and we welcome you to join us on this journey together!
Feeling adventurous and enjoy a fast-paced working environment? Look no further than to the Project Executive role here at Minmed. The Project Executive oversees and manages health screening events from initiation to closure. He/she also works closely with people to achieve the goal together.
- Minimum diploma qualification
- Strong communication, project management and interpersonal skills
- Team player who is customer-centric
The Sales Executive explores new territories, listens and understand needs. They are trailblazers and open doors to bring healthcare closer to people. They plan, customise and recommend healthcare services.AAA
- Minimum Diploma qualification
- Results-oriented & customer focused
- Candidates with no prior experience welcomed to apply
Mobile Health Screening Project Assistant – Part Time/Flexible
The Mobile Health Screening Project Assistant plays an important role in our on-site health screening team and they attend to the needs of our health screening participants.AA
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ level
- No experience required and basic training will be provided
- Tertiary students and homemakers may apply
- Willing to travel
Clinic Assistant – Full Time/Part Time
The Clinic Assistant works closely with the doctors to provide care and assistance in a person’s journey towards recovery. They coordinate patient registration, drugs dispensation and manage inventory while assisting doctors with clinical procedures.
- Good initiative and adaptable to environment & new initiatives
- Relevant experience in clinic or healthcare settings is preferred
- Able to work weekends and one night at least a week
Please let us know if you are applying for the part-time or full-time role.
Doctors – Full Time
We invite doctors to anchor our clinics strategically located at Jurong East and Yishun. Ideal commitment to be 40-50 hrs/week on Saturday morning and 2-3 nights preferred. Good work environment with good remuneration, bonus, and profit-sharing. Call or Whatsapp over to 90092899.
Psychology Coaches – Full Time/Adjunct
The Psychology Coach is passionate about bringing knowledge and awareness to people about the importance of mental wellness. The educators and facilitators organize, plan, and execute seminars and talks that helps the target audience to not only stay afloat in our fast-paced society but to thrive in it.
- Degree in Psychology, or any other relevant qualification
- Team player who has a passion for health and wellness
- Experience in public speaking or presentation would be preferred
- Bilingual ability
Nutrition Coaches – Full Time/Adjunct
You are what you eat and our nutrition behaviour speaks volume of the management of our lives. The Nutrition Coach comes into the picture to plan, develop and execute food & nutrition classes to help people make better food choices.
- Diploma in Nutrition-related courses/Degree in Nutrition or Food Science advantageous
- Training and experience in health related fields such as nutrition, health and promotion would be preferred
- Experience in public speaking or presentations would be preferred
- Bilingual ability
Sports & Fitness Coaches – Full Time/Adjunct
Rome is not built in a day and neither are those bulging muscles and six-pacs! The Sports & Fitness Coach guides and customise programs and classes to help our participants to look good and feel good! All sports type are welcomed.
- Experience in group fitness classes (i.e. Zumba, Piloxing)
- Relevant qualifications – basic exercise certification, fitness instructor certification, aerobic instructor certification or equivalent
- Minimum one year training experience
- Ability to engage participants and hold classes on an independent manner
Chef Coaches – Adjunct
You have the best secret to share: you can eat and be healthy. The Chef Coach shares that secret not only on paper but demonstrates it on the chopping board. Do you have a life-changing secret to share?
- Relevant certification
- Passionate, creative and good initiative
- Bilingual ability
Don’t hesitate to email us at [email protected] with your resume attached. If you’ve got a query, use the form below! We look forward to catching up with you and discuss career possibilities. If you don’t hear back from us, it means that we are unable to proceed further with your application.
Thank you for believing in us. We wish you all the best!