Launch http://live.minmed.sg/ in your browser, during the scheduled times. View our schedule here.
For Mobile Phones/Tablets:
Please download Zoom to view our livestreams.
Once you have downloaded Zoom, launch http://live.minmed.sg/ in your browser, during the scheduled times. View our schedule here.
It is completely free to view our livestreams.
We offer a range of fitness classes to keep things fresh and interesting for you!
Our fitness classes are 1-hour long and include (but not limited to):
- Zumba: An interval dance workout, moving between high- and low-intensity dance moves to keep your heart rate up and burn calories.
- Zumba Gold: A low-impact dance workout, perfect for beginners of all fitness levels.
- K-Kardio: A cardio dance workout comprising of Kpop music and dance moves.
- Piloxing: A creative mix of boxing, pilates and dance.
- BodyART: A class comprising of breathing techniques, strength and flexibility exercises to help relieve stress and improve posture amongst other benefits.
- Yoga: A fitness class focused to improve both your physical and mental health.
- Fight Do: An exciting fitness class featuring a combination of boxing and martial arts.
- Oxigeno: Improve your flexibility, strength and mobility with a mix of Pilates, Yoga and Functional Training in this class.
- Workout: Build strong muscles with this body strengthening workout class.
- Stretchband: A low intensity class that focuses on strengthening your body.
Absolutely! We offer low- to high-intensity fitness classes for everyone. Workout with us at your own pace.
Recommended Beginner classes (but not limited to):
- Zumba Gold
Recommended Intermediate/Advanced classes (but not limited to):
- Fight Do
Most of our classes do not require any equipment, apart from Stretchband workouts.
However, we recommend to have a water bottle, yoga mat and towel on hand for an elevated workout experience.