Your mobile device transforms into your Personal Trainer and your Fitness Instructor through our new-to-market innovative live stream virtual fitness workout classes, free!
Yes, you have no more reasons not to exercise 🙂
VIRTUAL WORKOUT SCHEDULE
STEP BY STEP GUIDE
Click on the “Go Live Here” just before the virtual home workout sessions and you can enter the class.
Have enough rest. See a doctor if you have existing medical conditions
Drink adequate amounts before starting. Top-up during breaks as the trainer instructs
Wear activity appropriate attire always. It doesn’t hurt to look good anyway!
Bring a friend, do it as a family. Exercising together doubles the fun and results
Virtual Workouts FAQ
Virtual workouts are available for Minmed users to enable them to stay healthy.
Workouts are streamed via Zoom. You may refer to the schedule of our workouts here.
Our fitness classes are 1-hour long and include (but not limited to):
- Barre: A ballet-inspired workout involving elements of yoga and pilates.
- Zumba: An interval dance workout, moving between high- and low-intensity dance moves to keep your heart rate up and burn calories.
- Zumba Gold: A low-impact dance workout, perfect for beginners of all fitness levels.
- K-Kardio: A cardio dance workout comprising of Kpop music and dance moves.
- BodyART: A class comprising of breathing techniques, strength and flexibility exercises to help relieve stress and improve posture amongst other benefits.
- Yoga: A fitness class focused to improve both your physical and mental health.
- Oxigeno: Improve your flexibility, strength and mobility with a mix of Pilates, Yoga and Functional Training in this class.
We advise that you look for the following 4 areas to get ready for our virtual workouts.
- Prepare – Have enough rest. See a doctor if you have existing medical conditions
- Hydrate – Drink adequate amounts before starting. Top-up during breaks as the trainer instructs
- Dress Right – Wear activity appropriate attire always. It doesn’t hurt to look good anyway!
- Buddy Up – Bring a friend, do it as a family. Exercising together doubles the fun and results
We recommend that you consult your doctor before participating in the exercise sessions. You should be in a good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.
You should understand that the possibility of injuries or accidents may occur in the course of exercising. If you engage in our sessions, you agree that you do so at your own risk and agree to release and discharge Minmed from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising from use of Minmed Virtual Workout.
Whilst the sessions are availed for use, no unauthorized copying, alteration, distribution, transmission, performance, display or other use of the videos is allowed without the prior consent of Minmed.
Typically, no equipment is needed for majority of our virtual workouts.
In specific cases, simple equipment such as a yoga mat, chair, weights (e.g. filled PET water bottles) may be needed. Please watch for our updates via social media or within our programme links for further details.
You may refer to this link for class schedule and registration.
Registration is confirmed on payment via credit card or Paypal. You will receive an email confirmation following successful registration. Please note that registration is non-refundable. If you are unwell and seek to transfer the registration to another person, please email [email protected].
Please note that selected studio classes may be streamed on our platform. Please notify the instructor if you wish to be excluded.
T E S T I M O N I A L S
I’m an active participant in many Zumba classes and due to current situation l’m unable to attend lessons. This LIVE stream allows me to continue my Zumba workout at home and i highly support this virtual home workout concept.
CAROL / 45 / CAFE DIRECTOR
To reduce close contact between people and prevent community transmission of the virus, I’m working from home and I can continue my Zumba workout. My kids also love the LIVE streaming. We have great fun together!!!