What is Healthier SG?
Healthier SG is a long term plan by the Ministry of Health (MOH) to empower us to become healthier and improve our quality of life.
Our population is aging quickly, resulting in more falling ill or suffering from chronic diseases. Such will cause significant health, emotional and financial burdens in the coming years.
Preventive health is thus important so that we can live long and live well.
What is in it for me?
With Healthier SG, you will be able to:
- Appoint our Minmed doctors as your chosen family doctor
- Discuss your care needs and health goals with us
- Develop a personalised health plan based on your profile
- Go for nationally recommended health screenings and vaccinations
- Access more physical activities and healthier diets through partner agencies: Health Promotion Board (HPB), Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), People’s Association (PA), Sport Singapore
Your Healthier SG Journey
- Receive an SMS from MOH
- Access your HealthHub App
- Choose Minmed clinic
- Schedule your 1st visit
Healthier SG Enrolment begins second half of 2023 for aged 60 and above.
- Discuss your health goals and medical history with our doctor
- Develop personalised health plan including health screening and lifestyle changes
- Follow your health plan on HealthHub App
- Join community programmes to stay active and healthy
- Track your physical activity on Healthy 365 App
- Review your health plan with us
- Teleconsult with our doctors or visit us at our clinics for screening or vaccination.